there are many ways to stop hair fall IF YOU FOLLOW IT YOUR HAIR WILL REGROWTH AFTER SOME DAYS
Best oils to prevent hair loss
These can be categorized into two, in fact, three groups- Herbal Oils, Essential Oils and Carrier Oils (also called base oils). Carrier oils are used to dilute essential oils before they can be applied to the skin for massage. That way, while you need to use carrier oils with essential oils, you can use natural herbal oils directly on your scalp for massage. Here’s the list of herbal oils that you can use for head massage in order to prevent hair loss.
Use Herbs to Prevent hair Loss
If your hair loss is acute and you think you take perfect diet then also are unable to prevent hair loss, some herbs may help you to overcome your problem. Some Indian as well as Native American herbs can prove to be good remedies for hair loss.
#14 Indian Gooseberry or Amla (Phyllanthus Emblica)
Amla, yet again an Indian herb is a rich source of vitamin C and iron. This herb is used since ancient times to prevent hair loss. You can also take advantage of this readily available herb.
How to use Amla reduce hair fall?
- Amla pieces
- Coconut oil
If your amla pieces are dried, you can use them directly otherwise dry them up in shade.
- Boil Coconut oil
- Add the dried amla pieces and let it boil for the time until it gets dark in colour
- Put off the flame and let the oil get cool.
- Take out the pieces of amla and use the oil for massaging your hair scalp.
Another way of using this herb is to soak the amla pieces in water overnight. It’s better if you soak it in an iron vessel. Next day when you shampoo after oil massage, use this water to rinse your hair
Not only Ayurveda but even the ancient Egyptian medicine used aloe vera to prevent hair loss. Aloevera contains enzymes that can eradicate dead cells on our scalp so that they do not clog the hair follicles. Clogging of hair follicles prevent nutrients from entering the hair roots. Aloe vera’s alkalizing properties also help in maintaining hair’s pH level at optimum level promoting hair growth
How to use aloe vera to prevent hair loss?
Prepare an aloe vera hair mask. You’ll need:
- Aloe vera gel extracted from aloe vera plant – Half cup
- Castor oil- 2 tsp
- Fenugreek powder- 2 tsp
- Basil powder- 2 tsp
Mix all the above ingredients to get a thick mask.
- Apply this gel mask to your scalp.
- Cover yopur hair too with this mask.
- Leave the mask on hair for about eight hours. If you can do it at night, its better. Just wear a shower cap before going to bed.
- Wash off this mask using a mild shampoo
- Do this once a week for a few months to get a good volume of hair